EVENT: Sunday, May 16 from 1:00–5:00 pm
The members of Transition Mar Vista/Venice warmly invite you to our second Sustainable Health Care meeting. Thank you again to those who participated in the launch of this project on March 20.
In addition to reconnecting, sharing alternative health care success stories, and empowering ourselves, we’d like to:
• revisit the priorities list from March 20.
• personalize the issue of health care in Transition terms.
• announce a Monday community clinic already forming.
• begin a needs assessment: listing what resources we already have and what we need in our community.
• create an action plan for ourselves individually and as a group.
• have fun in the process.
What do you feel ready to do?
A light lunch of local foods will be provided at 1:00pm.
Sivananda Yoga Center
13325 Beach Avenue
Marina del Rey
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Join us in creating the change!
To read more about our first meeting, click here.